Our school milk scheme
We are changing the ordering system for school milk. This means that as of Monday 24th February you will need to order your child’s milk directly through ‘Cool Milk’. To be able to do this you must register with Cool Milk before Monday 10th February.
School milk is free for under-5s, and for over-5s it is available at a subsidised* price of 22p per day.
Each child that registers with Cool Milk will receive a 189ml portion of semi-skimmed milk every day, delivered fresh and chilled to the classroom. Their school milk will not only provide them with essential nutrients, but as it is rehydrating and energy boosting it also bridges the gap between breakfast and lunch to help children stay focused. For more information on how milk can benefit children visit www.coolmilk.com/why-milk-is-great.
How to register
If your child is under five:
- Register online at www.coolmilk.com or complete a registration form available from the school office.
- Register by a Tuesday at 5pm for your child’s free milk to start the following week
- Free milk will continue until the Friday before your child’s fifth birthday. You will receive a payment request four weeks before their birthday - if you wish your child to continue to receive school milk, simply make a payment
If your child is five or older:
- Register and pay online at www.coolmilk.com
- Alternatively, fill in a registration form which is available from the school office and return to FREEPOST COOL MILK– once Cool Milk has processed your form, you will receive a payment request
- You can pay Cool Milk either online, over the phone or at a local PayPoint in half-termly, termly or annual instalments.
- Please pay by a Tuesday at 5pm for your child’s milk to start the following week
If your child receives Benefit Based Free School Meals (FSM), there is no need to register. Simply speak to the school office by Friday 7th February 2020.
Should you have any queries regarding school milk, please do not hesitate to contact Cool Milk directly on 0800 321 3248 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All information handled by Cool Milk is processed in accordance with current Data Protection Legislation. The data will be stored securely on Cool Milk’s UK-based servers and will not be passed to third parties other than to UK Government departments for audit purposes.
* Milk for under-5s is provided free of charge, fully funded by the Department of Health. Milk for over-5s is subsidised by the Rural Payments Agency and the E.U