Our first and foremost aim is to ensure every child is happy, safe, secure and able to learn to the best of their ability. We do this by encouraging and helping children to:
- Develop enquiring minds, a thirst for knowledge and a love of learning.
- Have high
self esteemand respect and care for themselves, others and the world in which we live.
- Achieve high standards in all areas of the curriculum.
- Develop information technology skills needed for the future.
- Be motivated,
self disciplinedand confident.
- Be able to work independently,
co-operativelyand collaboratively in a variety of situations.
- Be adaptable and flexible in an ever changing world.
- Be able to fulfil themselves socially, physically, academically, emotionally, culturally and morally to the best of their own ability.
School values and ethos
Welcome to Wigton Infant School.
Welcome to 'learning, laughter and love.'
Our school and its ethos are built on learning, laughter and love and this is evident throughout our school.